Saturday 26 September 2020

A Story about Letting Go

 As told by Juliet. A:


"Life can be bitter to the very bone; When one is poor, and woman, and alone".

- John Masefield 

I have come to view life as a walking shadow; a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing... But why? 

Come with me, let's travel back in time, to the very beginning of my life. Where it all started...


***

STARTING ON A CLEAN SHEET.......๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I was chaste till I got admission into the Federal Government Girls College in my town. My mom was a devotee of Scripture Union till her death when she had her last child who was the only male child of the family. 

She had 5 other girls until she couldn't survive her last which was a beautiful baby boy. My dad was a district pastor at the church we used to attend before he received the call of God upon his life. He started his ministry with us, I mean the six of us.

I was the lead choir with my two elder sisters, my two younger sisters were the congregations and Joshua, my two year old brother was the assistant pastor for the first 4 years of the ministry. 

We went from door to door yet we couldn't save a single soul, I guess ours was more pathetic than theirs.๐Ÿ˜ญ

However, I am joyful because I got all of the courage I have today from that single life experience. I was only a teenager at that time, so I was just as carefree as a child, even in my relationship with people 

Fortunately, before the fifth anniversary of my dad's church. We were able to add up miraculously to a number of 20. We were so excited about the whole thing and it thrilled us to serve the church better. 


THE BREAKOUT➡ 

No doubt, I was saved. My salvation was somewhat different from what people describes but I was born in Christ, how on earth can I deviate? 

My dad preaches a lot about soberity and chastity that I feel like nothing can steal that from me until I was admitted into FGGC. Our male teachers manipulated us and we fell victim, most of us.

Little did our parents know, that it was already a norm for the male teachers to have their way with the students. No one has ever challenged them, no one spoke about it. Even those that tried were not heard.๐Ÿ˜–

Now! I'm out of the mess. But how do I get over those experiences? They took advantage of our naivety and had their way with us without our consent. The pleasure is now a pain that rummage our bowels now that we are grown. 

We enjoyed what we did but it is no longer as funny as it was. Personally, I love Sexual Purity Advocacy but how do I make up for the mistake I made? Can I model Chastity when I am not chaste?


THE TRUE STORY ABOUT LETTING GO


Now! I want to retell this story; A story about letting go.

Dear young people, I want to tell you - there are no clean sheets anywhere. Infact, there are few sheets left which will soon be consumed if you're not observant. If you won't model it as battered as you are now, you will shatter when you look up there and find innumerable flawed glittering stars gracing those spacious seats. 

If you are asked that who on earth preaches chastity when they are not chaste, tell them I said so. A single fall or even a thousand fall shouldn't kill your dreams as long as you keep dreaming.

You are what you think you are. If you think you are not fit for the job. Then, so be it! You won't be fit. Your thoughts has conquered you already, and for that, no amount of motivation can inspire you to stand to your feet and get the job done. 

Sit down! Keep sitting where you will be thrashed by those who knows how to be in charge of their thoughts. If a whole Oprah Winfrey can't inspire you, who am I to be your dictator.


Gone are the days when you have to start on a clean sheet, make do of the dirty old ones or if there are no sheets, write on your palms. Just start somehow, clean or not. Your past should not stop you from advocating for what is just.

Fine! You don't have a clean sheet while some does but how sure are you that theirs won't get dirty on the way. You have swam past that ocean and you already have all of what it takes to survive it, which will make it less terrifying. You already have what others who weren't in it do not have. Who teaches the lesson better? The experienced or the inexperienced?


If you don't learn anything from your past experiences. Gladly forget it, you are not cut for passing the lessons it holds for the future. 

Life is for the COURAGEOUS, the STRONG, the WILLFUL. Others are merely existing not living. 


"Happy the man, and happy he alone,

He who can call today his own;

He who, secure within, can say:

Tomorrow do thy worse, for I have lived today".

- Horac


Take a decision, carefully...


There is more information about this subject on the free e-book I have prepared for you — plus actionable steps on how to discover your strength, talents and purpose in 30 days — Click Here to get it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting Started with Exness Copy Trading: A Beginner's Guide

Imagine achieving financial freedom by leveraging the expertise of successful traders.  With Exness Copy Trading, this dream can become a re...